Tired of your day-to-day life and its entertainment? Dismayed at not having a leftfield comedy night stuffed to the gills with hilarious invention? Well this might be the night for you (depending on your tastes). Basically, if it’s your sort of thing, you’ll love it.
Life-risking comedy from some or all of: John-Luke Roberts*, Thom Tuck†, Bridget Christie‡, Alexis Dubus§, Tom Bell‖, Josie Long¶, William Andrewsº, Nadia Kamil¯, Isy Suttie¡, Sara Pascoe¨, Steve Pretty♦ and Ben Targetψ.
With their powers combined, and special guests added, it promises to be a cabaret of sorts.
If we were to sum it up in one word, it would be “Overambitious”.
If we were to sum it up in two words: “Overly Ambitious”.
The venue, at least, will be accessible.
- "faintly aloof" The Independent
- "especially" The Telegraph
- "she just about succeeds" The Scotsman
- “French” Time Out
- "a butcher" The Sun
- "buoyant" The Telegraph
- "misunderstood" Chortle
- ”demographic pleasing” The List
- "Word-dense" The Guardian
- "neurotic, eccentric" The Independent
- "Pretty largely uses the trumpet" Chortle
- "Restrained" Spoonfed
Next show in 7 days:
Wednesday 29 May
at The Harrison
Doors open: 7.30 pm
Show starts: 8 pm
Finishes approx: 10.45 pm
£5 on the door
@altcommemsoc on Twitter:
- Wed 13:31: Our mailing list goes out soon, with discount codes for the next Soho Theatre show… sign up at http://t.co/fUHujP6Dt8
- Sun 11:32: RT @nomadicrevery: @AltComMemSoc @robinince @mongooseking @destructo9000 @adamhess1 Remember @APMcClune will be performing too: "Hearth-bre…
- Sat 15:00: 11 days until rival club #AACMS hosts @robinince, @mongooseking, @destructo9000, @nomadicrevery and @adamhess1 http://t.co/BtirlfaRZG #boo
- Wed 15 May 10:57: We've made it #ACMS http://t.co/f4ElrAY2z2