Tired of your day-to-day life and its entertainment? Dismayed at not having a leftfield comedy night stuffed to the gills with hilarious invention? Well this might be the night for you (depending on your tastes). Basically, if it’s your sort of thing, you’ll love it.
Life-risking comedy from some or all of: John-Luke Roberts*, Thom Tuck†, Alexis Dubus‡, Ben Target§, Bridget Christie‖, Isy Suttie¶, Josie Longº, Nadia Kamil¯, Sara Pascoe¡, Steve Pretty¨, Tom Bell♦ and William Andrewsψ.
With their powers combined, and special guests added, it promises to be a cabaret of sorts.
If we were to sum it up in one word, it would be “Overambitious”.
If we were to sum it up in two words: “Overly Ambitious”.
The venue, at least, will be accessible.
- "faintly aloof" The Independent
- "especially" The Telegraph
- “French” Time Out
- "Restrained" Spoonfed
- "she just about succeeds" The Scotsman
- "Word-dense" The Guardian
- "buoyant" The Telegraph
- ”demographic pleasing” The List
- "neurotic, eccentric" The Independent
- "Pretty largely uses the trumpet" Chortle
- "a butcher" The Sun
- "misunderstood" Chortle
@altcommemsoc on Twitter:
- Mon 10:47: #ACMS tonight! http://t.co/Daop8epzpt Kevin Eldon! @Williamandrews! Jess Fostekew! @SIMONMUNNERY as The League Against Tedium!!!
- Mon 2 Dec 14:15: #ACMS Back next Monday, with very special headliner The League Against Tedium! http://t.co/Daop8epzpt
- Fri 8 Nov 13:43: 9th December, #ACMS with The League Against Tedium!!!! http://t.co/Daop8epzpt
- Fri 8 Nov 13:42: #AACMS - 18TH NOVEMBER, KILBURN http://t.co/wiqvYKCqXB
- Wed 6 Nov 20:40: December 9th we return, with a pretty amazing special guest, not seen for years #acms http://t.co/Daop8epzpt
- Wed 6 Nov 20:38: RT @BrettJamesGallo: No matter the result boys, we battled as men. #ACMS